Aug 29, 2019
Dan Finlay is one of the Big Brains behind MetaMask, a browser extension that represents the core interface for interacting with Ethereum and Web 3.0.
Dan has a lot of great thoughts to share, about how the web experience should be turned inside out, in order to produce a user-centric experience.
Dan Finlay on Twitter @danfinlay
- Traditional Web 2.0 Login System doesn't make sense on a blockchain
- Providing User empowerment and control on the internet
- Design decisions for Metamask
- Making websites ask for permission from the user, rather than the user asking permission from the website.
- The intersection of Identity and Wallets
- MetaMask roadmap; supporting all the things!
- MetaMask development process; The MetaMask team
- Ethereum as a court/legal system
- Blockchains taking responsibilities away from Governments
- Keeping trivial transactions off the main chain
- 1 year blocktimes??
Please rate and share the podcast!
You can find us @POVCryptopod on Twitter.
David Hoffman on Twitter and Medium @TrustlessState
Christian Keroles on Twitter @ck_SNARKs
Send Bitcoin: 3P1kkSBdsc2vPWXin3h6bdVeTS4BzXdNG1
Send Ether: 0xa6daaa2c423e72f7a248e1642b0b0151a0ce3778