Jul 1, 2020
Matt Finestone runs BD at Loopring, and comes to POV to get into the nuances and details of the Loopring Protocol.
- Is Loopring a network, a protocol, an app?
- What are the attack vectors of Loopring?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of Loopring?
- How does Loopring compare to Lightning?
- Future plans...
Jun 25, 2020
Matt Luongo is the architect behind the tBTC project, brining BTC to Ethereum, and has strong convictions about the roles that Bitcoin and Ethereum have.
Matt considers Bitcoin as the monetary standard, and Ethereum as purely a place for technical innovation and experimentation, and draws a pretty clear line for...
Jun 23, 2020
David and CK deliberate some of the recent trends in the DeFi space, and discuss their nuances, merits, and legitimacy!
- COMP token, and what it represents
- COMP distribution
- KYC & Governance tokens
- Liquidity Mining / Yield Farming
- The hidden/present risk in these systems
Please rate and share the...
Jun 18, 2020
Matt Odell of TFTC returns to POV Crypto to discuss what listeners can do to improve their security and privacy. We also get into BTC v ETH at the end! This is a must listen.
Jun 16, 2020
Pierre Rochard joins David and ck for a wide ranging conversation about money, policing, and society. We cover the following topics.