Nov 12, 2019
Money is the Game, and the Game is Winning Money. Dan Elitzer comes to PoV Crypto to discuss an under-reported arena of Ethereum: Money Games
Money games are player-vs-player economic games where some people lose, and some people win!
What does this mean for Ethereum? Get your imagination going!
- Dan Elitzer's...
Nov 7, 2019
David invites two other Ethereum evangelists to POV Crypto for a discussion on Ethereum as an alternative financial platform.
We get a little of that, but mostly a Bitcoin vs Ethereum as money debate!
- Risk of Bitcoin security model
- Chain security in relation to moneyness
- Commodity money vs pure money
Nov 5, 2019
Leighton Cusack is the CEO of PoolTogether. David and Leighton have been collaborating on possible ways to tokenize the PoolTogether application with a value capture token. This episode is about that
- How PoolTogether works
- The importance of the Dai reserve
- The two token models to tokenize the Dai reserve....
Oct 31, 2019
Andrew Keys has been with Ethereum since day 1. He has been integral in the development of the ecosystem and the community, and has lately migrated to helping build out the institutional investment wing of Ethereum.
We bring Andrew onto POV to get his perspective on institutional involvement in Ethereum.
Oct 29, 2019
David and Christian go through recent news and developments in the crypto-space!
- Wyre releases new on-ramp vehicle that allows instant on-chain delivery of funds, via Apple or Google Pay.
- Christian brings up his concerns about EIP 1559 and how it takes from the users and gives to the stakers
- Eric Conner